no way are the animals presented on Cat Boxing.com injured
or maimed. The bouts are only a record of a day in the life
of co-habitating felines.
submissions to Cat Boxing.com become the property of Cat Boxing.com.
want to post them all, but we do have some requirements!
1. Please only submit quality pictures.
2. Please send a head or close up shot of the cat's face and
picture(s) showing action, ....although
it can be difficult to capture a bout. Be patient and be prepared.
3. All bouts should be between cats who live together.
4. We will not show cats that have been injured.
5. This site is for entertainment purposes only. There is
6. Be sure to submit a nickname with the cat's real name and
a Bio. (i.e. Fluffy "The
7. Choose a weight class.
-- ---15+ lbs
HIGHLIGHT, THEN COPY (CTRL+C) AND PASTE (CTRL+V) THE FOLLOWING
LIST INTO YOUR E-MAIL
How I Was Given A Home: